Friday, November 22, 2013

A little bit of thanks.

I have a very unique job. The entire time my kids have been alive, I have been specifically their pastor. I got to baptize them. I have been there when they walked to the front to pray in the altar. I have seen them pray for other kids. I have gotten to see them develop spiritually  first hand. I don’t take lightly that privilege. I also don’t take lightly the honor I have to partner with other parents in seeing their children grow spiritually. 

Today, I want to say thanks to parents for giving me this opportunity. Thank you for bringing your kids each week. Thank you for allowing me to speak God’s word into your kids life. Thanks for supporting us as we develop programs to help you see more of your kids growing spiritually. It truly is an honor. 

I pray that we can grow and Kid’s Rock will be a great asset to you in your child’s spiritual growth. Thank you for that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment