Thanks (Part 2)
I am blessed to work hand in hand with groups of people. Last week, we I wrote to parents. Today, I want to thank another very special group in our ministry. Without either of those groups we would not be able to do Children’s Ministry at our church. If God is the head of this ministry, then these groups are the hands and the feet. They are so important to all of us. Today, I want to thank the volunteers, the teachers, the helpers, and the leaders.
All of these people prepare each week. They pray for our kids. They show up ready to be with kids. These people attend meetings. Many of them hurry from work on Wednesdays or get up early on Sundays. They spend their own money. They do so much because they want all of our kids to know that Jesus is the best thing anyone could ever know about.
As the Children’s Pastor, Thank You doesn’t ever seem like it is enough. Each one of these teachers make me look good every single week. They are the people that create discussions. They plan field trips. They create crafts. They are the best. I am blessed to be able to work along side each of them. Kid’s make sure you tell each of your teachers, “Thank You!” They are the hands of this ministry. They make it happen.
Pastor Darrell
No comments:
Post a Comment