Monday, April 29, 2019

Bazaar, Weekend Reflections

This morning, I am sitting in my office thinking about the last few weeks in our Church. I am feeling very thankful. I am feeling tired. I am feeling excited about what is about to happen.

I had a "God" idea a few weeks before Easter to do a series that went along with our "Big Church" series "The Grave". We built a small marketplace in one of the halls in our church. Each week, we used the Market as a jumping place for our kids lessons. Palm Sunday and the Last Supper on the first week. Death and Resurection on Easter Sunday. Yesterday, we talked about the day of Pentecost and the beginning of the Church. 

I know a lot of the parents will remember the Goldfish that we gave to kids yesterday. I hope you hear from your children about the move of God in the kids church room too. As we talked about the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, 14 kids were filled and got their prayer language during services. It was such a powerful day. 

I am thankful that God showed up in a big way but I am super thankful that my team jumped in and pulled together for all these weeks. I had guys that helped build shops, Mrs Pam helped decorate shops, Kara and the Arevalo's from SanAntonio helped me out with costumes. We had adult prayer team members come in and pray with kids. My regular team brought stuff to add to the experience, everything from chickens to bearded dragons. Everyone pulled together to make this a great series for our kids. All I can say is, "Thank You". God's doing some cool things. 






1 comment:

  1. It was a blast to be a part of an amazing experience. Thank you for giving all of your heart to our kids.

    ReplyDelete