Here is a place where I can put down some things in my head. It may be spiritual it might not be. I hope if you read it, you enjoy.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Scattershooting
How come when we start thinking about random things the first thought is weather? or food? I think about food all the time. The problem though is when I eat without thinking about food because that is when I don't know what I am eating. I wonder how many calories we consume just because people leave food out on their desks? I can stand there and eat and eat as I am talking. Does that count as multitasking? I think one of my favorite things about Christmas is hearing kids talk about what they want. It is truly a passionate thing. They may not tell you the same thing every single time but every time they have passion about what they want. I find it funny when a kid knows all the details about whatever it is he wants. I find it sad when a kid wants something that is totally inappropriate for them. It is even more sad when a kid gets that gift... I love how people have expectations from the past but they don't want to take charge and make it happen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment